The Lord “SHIV SHANKAR” .He is also given the name of ‘Rudra’, which happens to be his fiercest avatar. Worshipping this fierce avatar is believed to have many benefits in one’s life. One such method of worshipping is known as the ‘RudrabhishekPuja’. In this puja Lord Shiva is worshipped in the form of Linga or Lingam and abhishek is performed with different articles like flowers, bilipatra, milk, coconut water, honey, curd sugarcane juice etc. Rudrabhishek is believed to be a very good Puja performed with powerful mantras and it fulfills all the wishes of the person who gets it performed. This Puja bestows prosperity, fulfillment of all desires, it removes negativity, cut off the negative karma and give all round happiness in life.
♦Importance of Rudrabhishek Puja :
Lord Shiva is Mahadev, The ”Rudrabhishek Puja” involves the chanting of the Shree Rudram, which is considered to be the oldest listing of all the names of Lord Shiva. By chanting these various names, the devotee gets various benefits in life. If one is going through a specific problem, the Rudrabhishek Puja is a good solution to it.
♦Benefits of Rudrabhishek Puja :
- By the Rudrabhishek puja Shree Rudram helps to get Shiva’s blessings.
- If one is unwell, he/she is blessed with good health.
- Unmarried Person get blessed with a suitable partner.
- Lord Shiva helps improve our financial Situation.
- This Puja is very beneficial if one wants to get remove of the malefic effects of the Moon or The Nine Planets.