- Entrance from North East is Favorable.
- Bathroom should be in East or in between East and North East
- Kitchen should be in South-East Corner.
- Cooking should always be done facing East.
- Bedrooms should be in Southern side
- Bedroom of the bread earner of the hose should be in North-West side.
- Bedroom in South-West corner should be used by the head of the house(parents)
- Bedroom in Southern and Western side should be used by sons and North-West corner by daughters.
- Number of doors and windows should be even.
- Pooja room’s door should have double shutters and four frame.
- Deity should face West east and North
- All the doors should open inside so that the energy may remain inside.
- Kitchen should not be in front of or next to the toilet.
- Toilet door should not face the kitchen or dining hall
- Toilet should be used facing north during day and facin south during nights, but never east or west.